Started This BitCoin shit, and this the Ma'Fukn Thanks I get?



Are you tired of the get rich quick while working from home promise?  Has life flipped upside down on you, making you begin to question your dreams?  I was thinking this exact way which only made the situation worse.  Once doubt creeps in, on any front, it will demolish faith, slowly proving your own doubt to be true. 

It was at this moment I decided that I must reflect on my "goals," and simplify it to a step by step guide to eventually reach their goal. For instance instead of saying my goals in life, I began stating my goal in life.  Next I broke it down to a schedule, and told myself to follow it to a "T," knowing if I can stay on track, focused, climbing to my promise land would be a much more direct path

So for starters, I was looking to find some Penny Stocks, but I never was a fan of Roller Coasters.  Seeing the Volatility on Wall Street, I couldn't be hopeful for Income, unless I invest at least $250 for shares valued below a nickel.  I stayed on my toes, using the web for what is was designed for I stumbled across a site that Claimed it would give you Daily Interest returns on your investment.  After you are paid it can be re-invested with compounding rates.  So I signed up, November 12th 2017, I mean what can possibly go wrong?? 

I will keep you all up-to-date on my ROI status, and how it all works, along with screenshots of my accounts.



Comments

Coin Collecting 101